Friday 28 September 2012

Michael is Needed.



Michael is Needed.


As it happens to put away the ironing board. At least today I did not have to use it that was left to Sheila and Joyce. Ah, the trials and tribulations of an ex-matelot, as they sometimes don't say in this country. Anyway I have just had a perusal at my stats for the day and happy I am that they are spreading slowly round the globe.







It beats me to wonder why so of theses folks on my home page wish to have 10 million or so followers all in five minutes, to lard-up their egos  I suppose though no doubt their excuse is to make some filthy lucca to give themselves something to live on. Now in my case , though I hate to brag about it, but both my trouble and I managed to collect our revenue from legit sources. Though naturally the tax folks, being the way they are they still try to get their molars into our small slice of the cake. Such of course is life.

2 comments:

  1. Well I am still having trouble getting the shots off my collection and out of the computer but things are definitely moving on I am glad to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added a new circle to the list I wish to find my stats about. Title of circle is: Defeated Cancer! Yes.

    ReplyDelete