Tuesday 22 May 2012

A Feeding Frenzy.


A Feeding Frenzy.

We all know that this one refers in the latest popular jargon in the media when they get the whiff of a new, breaking story line that will sell their newspapers or magazines. Anything goes that the press designates the sacrificial goat of the hour or day. The main thing that it does not signify is that anyone least of all the destitute, starving or poorly will get feed , it is merely an expression taken from the frantic activity seen when the local fish in a pond seeking to maximise its share of the food thrown into the water. In the past few weeks it has been a revelation to me to lose about fifteen to twenty pound of weight, lose besides a taste for food coupled with a slow digestion; result, so far the weight has remained off.

Though to a degree I have regained my taste for food, I believe the result may be down a lessening of the desire to eat as much as before. Time will tell if this is correct. It could be the completion of my arguments regarding the new perspective releasing a large degree of frustration. From what I understand ; over eating, smoking and drinking, in fact most obsessive behaviour can be down to frustration. Should this prove to be the case and I feel it will, it could be the first plank in my case to build a more rational structure for tomorrow's society. Naturally enough nobody is going to take a jot of notice of my opinions, theories, conjecture about the past, present or future, especially when even my long term wife appears to believe I am merely peddling basic natural truth. I sincerely hope it is her way of keeping me grounded?

Which of course I am. The question is how do you break out from the voice crying in the wilderness; endeavouring to show that the natural truth you are presenting has been turned upside down and inside out. When you think about it there must be a parallel between what happened with the Greek Intellectual World, where the planets went round the sun, and fifteen hundred years of church hierarchy stupidly, before a timid cleric put the record straight again?  That  this new view of nature and its long term life expectancy will completely revolutionize the whole perspective of life on earth and finally bring the much needed sanity of humanity to fruition, and out of the bog standard mental scrapyard it has been struggling with for the past several hundred years. Now however by the wonderful inventions and many other creations that have caused the human ego to inflate itself to that of godlike status and proportions, the human race has run itself into a blind alley; arrogance and greed, fuelling, debt, deceit and corruption. Perhaps it is time to look again at the parable of the wise and foolish virgins?

Yes, it has all be written before, in the West and the East, without doubt, North and South as well. To me what is in fact strange is that so many things I learnt many years ago are only now truly being revealed to me in their correct context. You see for example the simple truth of the observation; we all have feet of clay. Whatever our accomplishment may be you can be assured it would not have come about without the help of others, the more difficult, the more help you will have to have to succeed in the task.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously this post will need to be expanded to try and illustrate how a more rational society will need to be developed to overcome the waste of money, time, and useless debate amongst ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had felt to start a recapitulation review of how far I had progressed with my ideas but despite an unpromising start quite please with the last two paragraphs.So possible the next entry will be the review. I certainly need to review the state of play just to see whether some sections are being repeated, or omitted.

    ReplyDelete